What Comes Next?

Hello and welcome to my new blog page!

I graduated from college yesterday, which means I won't be around my friends 24/7 anymore.  Because of that I decided to make this blog, so I can keep you all updated about life.  So here it is!

Yikes.  I graduated from college?!  When did that become a thing?  It still hasn't sunk in, and likely won't sink in until August, when all the rest of my lovely friends head back to school in the fall.  I don't yet know what I'll be doing at that time, which is actually rather terrifying!  Maybe by that time there will be a more solid plan.

This summer I'll be in Denver (I leave a week from tomorrow!) for an SOS (summer of service) through Northwestern.  I'll be working with a place called Open Door Ministries- though I'm not yet sure what all I'm to be doing with them.  There's also the possibility of also doing stuff with Sox Place, which I think has something to do with screen printing.  As another side note, I may or may not being doing some sort of theatre skit thing with kids.  Much of this is currently an unknown for me- I'm still too burnt out from school to make much sense of it all!

Anyway, I'm falling asleep as I type this.  Thank you to everyone who has walked with me throughout my last four years!  You guys are awesome.

To the King!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Life as a Former Bus Rider

Buses, Empathy, Privilege, and Being Human

Summer of Surrender